Dnes je:  Pátek, 29 Březen 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: MLB Masks Online Shop - Minnesota Twins

MLB Masks Online Shop - Minnesota Twins 3 let, 2 měsíců #129036

#Tigers manager AJ Hinch, addressing Detroit media regarding moving forward after scandal in Houston: pic.twitter.com/aRCL07U4yHChicago White Sox Face Coverings

With MLB scheduled to play a normal-length season, the Padres were looking to add to their depth and versatility.Colorado Rockies Face Coverings

According to Sukeforth, "Mr. Rickey opened the conversation by saying, 'All my life I've been looking for a great colored ballplayer. I have reason to think you may be that man. But I need more than a great ballplayer. I need a man that will turn the other cheek and take the worst possible abuse that a person can be exposed to. If some guy slides into you and calls you a black so-and-so, you could come up swinging and you would be justified. But you would set the cause back 20 years.'"

Casali has never been a full-time starter, but he has a good reputation for his defensive work and clubhouse presence, and he has a .728 OPS as a big leaguer. In his three seasons in Cincinnati, he had a .260/.345/.440 slash line. He ranked 17th last season in Baseball Savant's pitch framing metric, four spots ahead of Chadwick Tromp, who led Giants catchers. Casali is former teammates with current Giants starters Kevin Gausman and Anthony DeSclafani, as well. Minnesota Twins Face Coverings

If the Blue Jays are serious about George Springer, they still need to up the ante. 

While Trevor Bauer is available on the free agent market, his asking price is astronomical. And it seems that the Mets are much more focused on adding George Springer than Bauer.

On Monday, the Giants announced they have sold Suarez's contractual rights to the LG Twins of the Korean Baseball Organization, opening a 40-man spot for new catcher Curt Casali, who seems the favorite to be Buster Posey's backup. As part of the move, Suarez was unconditionally released off the Giants' roster. Rodriguez was designated for assignment in August and is now with the Rockies. Seattle Mariners Face Coverings
  • Strana: