Dnes je:  Neděle, 28 Duben 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: custombasketballsocks.com, Best Custom NBA Socks

custombasketballsocks.com, Best Custom NBA Socks 3 let #129200

To date, Durant, Harden and Irving have only been on the floor together in seven games this season. Irving has missed time due to personal reasons and injury and Durant has missed time due to injury.

As such, while this week’s column does include several veterans on playoff-caliber clubs, it focuses heavily on younger players on less competitive teams who are hoping to capitalize on their respective opportunities.

“We’ll see how it goes,” said Rivers before Friday’s game. “He’s just getting back. We’ve talked about it, but there is no plan. We’re gonna wait until after the game. That’s basically what we’ve done this year.”Orlando Magic

There are plenty of teams that do not plan on going over the tax apron, so finding a trade partner could be feasible. The ultimate goal for the Warriors would be, at the very least, retaining Oubre's salary slot through a trade exception. 

Instead of Boston bowing to the NBA’s hottest team, though, the Celtics used an epic 31-3 run to halt the Denver Nuggets’ eight-game winning streak with a stunning 105-87 win on Sunday.Los Angeles Lakers

Kanter bested Sidney Wicks' Portland record of 27 rebounds set in 1975. Kanter is the fourth player with 30 rebounds in a game in the past 20 seasons, joining Dwight Howard in 2018, Andrew Bynum in 2012 and Kevin Love in 2011.Dallas Mavericks

"He wasn't here, but he called me after the game and told me, 'congrats,'" Tatum said in his postgame press conference. "It just means I'll have to do it again someday, and he'll be there next time."Memphis Grizzlies

custombasketballsocks.com
Best Custom NBA Socks
  • Strana: