Dnes je:  Sobota, 27 Duben 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: Personalized Nursery NBA Bedding Sets, San Antonio

Personalized Nursery NBA Bedding Sets, San Antonio 2 let, 11 měsíců #129270

"'I gotta walk into it,'" Armstrong said. " I remember when Derrick asked me that, and I was like, without hesitation I was like: 'Just walk into it. Let's see what that feels like. Let's see how comfortable you are being uncomfortable. Let's see how comfortable you are missing that shot and what that feels like and then let's talk about it.'

Dennis Schroder was also out, and could stay in the league’s health and safety protocols for the remainder of the regular season. So, as the Lakers looked to recover from a seven-game stretch in which they lost six times, they played without their two primary playmakers.Chicago Bulls

newbeddingset.com
Personalized Nursery NBA Bedding Sets

LeBron on his injury: "I don't want to say I came back too early but at the end of the day I had to test it out and see where I was at."San Antonio Spurs

The Nuggets defeated the Clippers, 110-104. Nikola Jokic led the way for the Nuggets with 30 points, 14 rebounds and seven assists, while Michael Porter Jr. added 25 points, seven rebounds and five assists in the victory. Kawhi Leonard tallied 16 points, five rebounds and six assists for the Clippers in his return from injury, while Rajon Rondo added a season-high 18 points (8-12 FG), along with five rebounds and five assists in the losing effort. The Nuggets improve to 43-21 on the season, while the Clippers fall to 43-22.

''I appreciate him more as a friend than I do as a teammate, and I really appreciate him as a teammate,'' Lillard said. ''I think that really speaks to the kind of person he is.''New Orleans Pelicans

''Tonight was an ugly game. The Lakers were in a funk and they pulled it out. We have to find a way to get healthy when he get home,'' Nuggets coach Michael Malone said.LA Clippers

A starter his entire career, he is coming off the bench now, playing a supporting role to younger stars, players who still look up to him, such as Damian Lillard.

• Strana: