Dnes je:  Středa, 08 Květen 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: Customize Your Own MLB Bed Set, cozybeddingset.com

Customize Your Own MLB Bed Set, cozybeddingset.com 2 let, 11 měsíců #129372

Hinch is seeing him evolve into a better pitcher. Through seven starts, Turnbull has a 3.12 ERA, 1.017 WHIP, nine walks and 34 strikeouts across 40⅓ innings.

Sunday, Hendriks was called into a bases-loaded, one-out jam in the ninth inning of a tie game against the New York Yankees. In relief of Aaron Bummer, he walked the only batter he faced, Aaron Judge, to force in the game-winning run.

"He was outstanding,'' manager Luis Rojas said. "This is who he is, just a complete baseball player.''

“I'm just a believer in active experimentation because I spend a lot of time thinking about what the game is going like at the end of the next collective bargaining agreement,’’ Epstein says. “I think it's important not to just kick the can down the road, and wait for the trends to get worse, so I'm really appreciative what the minor league players are doing with the new changes after not playing for over a year.San Francisco Giants

cozybeddingset.com
Customize Your Own MLB Bed Set

Back from a bout with tightness on his right side, deGrom gave up only Ryan McMahon's solo homer in five innings of three-hit ball. He fired his usual assortment of 100 mph fastballs and nasty sliders during his first big league outing since May 9.St. Louis Cardinals

The atmosphere at Minute Maid Park for the Dodgers’ two-game series against the Houston Astros this week lived up to the hype. Dodgers fans, refusing to neglect the history between the clubs, poured into the ballpark, cleared for full capacity for the first time Tuesday, in blue to defend their team. Signs were made and chants were orchestrated to remind the Astros that their cheating tainted their 2017 World Series title.Toronto Blue Jays

“He’s taken a lot of tests in the last couple of days, and we don’t believe it is that, no,” Boone said. “We just believe he got a bug and think he’s hopefully coming around. I know the second half of the day was a lot better. He’s gone under a number of tests at least he last few days, and we think we’re okay there.”New York Yankees
  • Strana: