Dnes je:  Středa, 08 Květen 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: finecircularhamper.com, Personalized NHL Circular

finecircularhamper.com, Personalized NHL Circular 2 let, 11 měsíců #129385

"I'm here to stand up to this behaviour... I'm proud of where I come from. I'm proud to be from Ochapowace First Nation. I'm not just doing this for myself. I'm doing this for all people of colour & for the next generation."Ethan Bear's statement in response to racist comments. pic.twitter.com/3CK6DENnHC

Vezina Trophy finalist Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 37 shots as the Lightning took Game 1 over the Hurricanes, 2-1.Los Angeles Kings Circular Hamper

Ilya Sorokin, a 25-year-old rookie, posted a .943 save percentage in the first round and has taken the net from Semyon Varlamov. Barry Trotz’s second line of Brock Nelson between Anthony Beauvillier and Josh Bailey was increasingly dangerous in the first round. The line combined to score eight goals over the six games, with Beauvillier also netting a power play goal in Game 3. The line’s members tallied five goals over the final two games against Pittsburgh. 

Sometimes you just get beat because you are not good enough or did not play well enough.Tampa Bay Lightning Circular Hamper

Embrace a mini youth movement. The Caps are one of the oldest teams in the league, and that translates to veteran experience. But they also might need to start retooling on the fly, to make the most out of Ovechkin's final years with the franchise (entry-level contracts are quite kind to a team pressed up against the salary cap). Connor McMichael, the Caps' 2019 first-round pick, should get a good look to make the team next season. McMichael, 20, led the AHL in scoring eight-game winning goals for the Hershey Bears in 2021 (and 14 goals in 33 games overall).

Nikita Boyarkin made 28 saves and Alexander Shin and Roman Starchenko also scored. Tom Kuhnhackl and Markus Eisenschmid scored for Germany.Dallas Stars Circular Hamper

When you consider that this game is an even split -110 on the money line for both teams, you can imagine another tightly contested outcome. Both squads have shown clean, fundamentally sound hockey this series. Now, the OVER is also tempting — the Isles went 16-13-1 to the OVER at home while the Penguins cashed OVER tickets 17-12-1 away from Pittsburgh — but I'll have to lean with the heavy UNDER chalk here.Washington Capitals Circular Hamper

finecircularhamper.com
Personalized NHL Circular Laundry Hampers
  • Strana: