Dnes je:  Středa, 08 Květen 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: Fanatics Nba Face Masks, nbadesign.com, San Antoni

Fanatics Nba Face Masks, nbadesign.com, San Antoni 2 let, 10 měsíců #129410

Donovan Mitchell has 59 points on 22-32 FG in the last four quarters. Clippers have no answers for him.

New Orleans Pelicans, Nba Protective Mask, nbadesign.com

The Clippers trimmed Jazz’s second-round series lead to 2-1 entering Game 4 on Monday at Staples Center. The Clippers also avoided facing a 3-0 deficit, which is something no NBA team has ever overcome in the league’s playoff history. The Clippers and Jazz will play Game 5 in Salt Lake City on Wednesday.

Trae Young’s explosive offense has been front and center for the Hawks’ surprisingly successful postseason run, but don’t overlook what Kevin Huerter has done. He’s been playing just over 25 minutes per game off the bench, helping anchor the second unit with his scoring and secondary creation ability. His jumper has been literal fire — 14-of-28 on catch-and-shoot 3s and 8-of-12 on all pull-up jumpers.Brooklyn Nets

Mike Budenholzer spent an entire offseason coming up with a plan to beat the Miami Heat. Soon as that was done, he was back in over his head.

“Carmelo Anthony has been unabashedly vocal on how systemic oppression, racism and police brutality not only dehumanizes Black people but prohibits the progress needed for generations of Black people to thrive and progress as a community,” the NBA said in a statement.Atlanta Hawks

nbadesign.com
Fanatics Nba Face Masks

But after the Bucks got eight offensive rebounds in the first quarter of Game 1, the Nets have effectively walled off the paint since. Milwaukee had only 11 offensive rebounds in Game 2 -- and barely edged Brooklyn overall in rebounding (44-42). Milwaukee had 20 fewer points in the paint in Game 2 than it did in Game 1, while committing 16 turnovers that led to 23 Brooklyn points.San Antonio Spurs

“I was definitely feeling it a little bit,” Mitchell said. “But sometimes you have to dig deep into a different place. I was getting my ass kicked individually the first half on both ends of the floor. I wasn’t making the right reads.”Washington Wizards
  • Strana: