Dnes je:  Čtvrtek, 25 Duben 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: nhlfansjersey.com, Columbus Blue Jackets, Nhl Face

nhlfansjersey.com, Columbus Blue Jackets, Nhl Face 3 let, 2 měsíců #129039

“I feel good,” Samsonov said Friday. “Much better. Good experience for me, couple good games and (I got to) see everybody. It was good.”

Marc-Andre Fleury appears to have turned back the clock, and the Golden Knights are the beneficiaries as they improved to 9-2-1 in this one over their rivals.

A few years ago, Keith said he planned to play until he's 45. The defenseman admits he spoke a little capriciously. "I kind of just said that because I was sick of the media asking," he said. "It started a few years ago when I was 34 or 35. For me, I felt like I was young, I didn't know why I was being asked these questions. At 37 now, I look around and I'm the oldest guy on the team and there's not a whole lot of guys my age [in the league] anymore."

nhlfansjersey.com
Nhl Face Masks For Virus

The California sun strikes again. The NHL's scenic Outdoors at Lake Tahoe game on Saturday between the Vegas Golden Knights and Colorado Avalanche was delayed after the first period due to poor ice conditions.Boston Bruins

With that, the Hurricanes are now 11-3-1 (23 points), which would leave them atop the Central Division if it weren’t for …Montreal Canadiens

“Risto’s probably the fittest guy on our team,” McCabe said of his teammate, who normally leads Buffalo in ice time. “For him to battle like this, it’s very tough and unfortunate. But knowing Risto, he’s going to be just fine, and he’ll be back here hopefully soon.”Columbus Blue Jackets

Connor McDavid, Evan Bouchard and Tyson Barrie each had a pair of assists for Edmonton while Neal Pionk had two for the Jets.New York Islanders
  • Strana: