Dnes je:  Čtvrtek, 28 Březen 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: nbadesign.com, Fanatics Nba Face Masks, Indiana

nbadesign.com, Fanatics Nba Face Masks, Indiana 3 let, 1 měsíc #129042

Here’s one thing you consistently hear about Artūras Karnišovas from people who have known him a long time: He has a strong vision for how he wants to build a team. I’d look for that to start taking shape this offseason.Brooklyn Nets

After the game, Stevens pointed to garbage time, when the end of Boston's bench made a run to make the final score more respectable, as something to build on moving forward.Atlanta Hawks

That was the plan from right after the Cavaliers picked Okoro No. 5 overall in the 2020 NBA Draft. It hasn't always been pretty, but Cleveland believes the experience will pay off in the long run.

nbadesign.com
Fanatics Nba Face Masks

"Man is orchestrating out there. He knows what's going on on the floor before it even happens," Suns guard Devin Booker said. "With him, the game is never out of reach. The game is never over until the horn sounds. He did a good job of leading us, keeping our composure throughout the whole game.Indiana Pacers

The game tips off at 7:30 p.m. ET and can be seen on NBC Sports Boston. The Celtics hope to stay in the win column after snapping a streak of embarrassing losses to some of the league’s worst teams, while the Hawks are doing their best to avoid turning into one of them, having fallen to a tie for the East’s 11th place slot while losing their last four games in a row.

The 32nd overall pick turned in his best game on Feb. 12 when he scored 32 points and 13 rebounds, becoming one of 11 players in the G League this season with a 30-point game.Oklahoma City Thunder

"I think we've got to look at everything," Stevens said. "I know we've talked a lot about lineups and consistency and who plays and who doesn't play. Guys that really move the ball or guys that really run the spots and really execute hard have probably got to be the priority, playing-wise, for now around our very best players. And I think that that's where we're gonna have to get to, because that's clearly an issue."
  • Strana: