Dnes je:  Úterý, 16 Duben 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: Nfl Shop Face Masks, pcvsfootball.com, Green Bay

Nfl Shop Face Masks, pcvsfootball.com, Green Bay 3 let, 1 měsíc #129117

Prescott's contract has been a story since the 2019 offseason when he was playing on the final year of his rookie contract for $2 million. It dragged on for the 2020 season as he played on the $31.4 million franchise tag and finally culminated on Monday when the team and Prescott's agent, Todd France, reached an agreement.

Moderately priced unrestricted free agents. The Ravens traditionally don’t splurge. Over the last five years, only one of nine unrestricted free agents signed in March by Baltimore received a contract worth more than $9 million per season. Here are Baltimore’s most expensive unrestricted free-agent signings since 2016: safety Earl Thomas ($13.75 million average per year), safety Tony Jefferson ($8.5 million APY), safety Eric Weddle ($7.25 million APY) and cornerback Brandon Carr ($5.75 million APY). The Ravens can likely sign a second-tier free agent and not negate a comp pick, especially if wide receiver Willie Snead IV signs elsewhere.Miami Dolphins Face masks

Perhaps it's a long shot, but at least there's some hope that the two-time Super Bowl champ can return to the Patriots offensive line.Denver Broncos Face masks

“What stands out to me about the reason he’s rising,” the personnel man explains. “Is that based on talent, he’s really a third-round pick.”Carolina Panthers Face masks

Hey, it worked out so great for Le'Veon Bell, right? I kid, I kid. Where do I sign? In my eyes, these offers aren't comparable, so I'll take the big payday to play with Darnold again or have the chance to be Zach Wilson's top pass-catching option. -- GrazianoGreen Bay Packers Face masks

Cincinnati Bengals Face masks , Team Logo Face Masks, pcvsfootball.com

So, Prescott had firmly established himself as a top-10 quarterback in every possible way even before the Cowboys selected speed receiver CeeDee Lamb out of Oklahoma with the 17th pick in the first round of the 2020 draft. Adding Lamb to a receiver corps that was already stacked with Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup? It appeared that Prescott was about ready to dive into the top five.

With about $41 million in cap space, according to Over the Cap, the Cincinnati Bengals are expected to be pretty busy in the free-agent market, especially after last season’s big splash with DT D.J. Reader.

pcvsfootball.com
Nfl Shop Face Masks
  • Strana: