Dnes je:  Čtvrtek, 25 Duben 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: hockeycustomsocks.com, Custom NHL Socks, Vancouver

hockeycustomsocks.com, Custom NHL Socks, Vancouver 2 let, 11 měsíců #129357

Davidson was hired by Columbus in October 2012 after six years as president of the St. Louis Blues. Davidson was at the helm when the franchise hired both Kekalainen and coach John Tortorella, who recently completed his time with the franchise after six years.

The Avalanche forward was assessed a match penalty and game misconduct for an illegal check to the head of Faulk during Colorado’s 6-3 Game 2 victory. Blues head coach Craig Berube did not have an update on Faulk, who left the game following the hit early in the third period and did not return

• Zdeno Chara on what’s next: “As far as myself and my future, I’m probably going to take a few days to talk to my family and make decisions after.” [NoVa Caps]Winnipeg Jets

The ideal scenario for the Bruins would be bringing back both Krejci and Rask on short-term contracts. Krejci's return would buy the B's more time to find a top-six center to replace him, whether that's Jack Studnicka taking a step forward in his development or someone else. 

Despite the lack of a fine, Orlov still was forced to pay for his hit on Miller. The Bruins scored on the ensuing power play and went on to beat the Capitals 4-1 and take a 3-1 series lead.Colorado Avalanche

hockeycustomsocks.com
Custom NHL Socks

The Predators have helped build or plan the addition of four new facilities with seven sheets of ice in Middle Tennessee. Results from the study are expected late this year.Arizona Coyotes

Game 1: Hurricanes 5, Predators 2 | Recap | Replay Game 2: Hurricanes 3, Predators 0 | Recap | Replay Game 3: Predators 5, Hurricanes 4 (2OT) | Recap | Replay Game 4: Predators 4, Hurricanes 3 (2OT) | Recap | Replay Game 5: Hurricanes 3, Predators 2 (OT) | Recap | Replay Game 6: Thursday, May 27, 9:30 p.m. | Preview Game 7: Saturday, May 29, TBD | PreviewVancouver Canucks
  • Strana: