Dnes je:  Čtvrtek, 25 Duben 2024
Vítejte, kolemjdoucí
  • Strana:

TÉMA: Custom NHL Mug, nhlcoffeemugs.com, Buffalo Sabres

Custom NHL Mug, nhlcoffeemugs.com, Buffalo Sabres 2 let, 11 měsíců #129361

Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov caught Bruins defenseman Kevan Miller with a high hit in the second period. Miller had to be helped off the ice and, according to the team, was taken to a hospital for further evaluation.Buffalo Sabres

Nassau Coliseum was rocking. The game was a bit bonkers. And yes, it's not a typo; that goal total actually happened in a New York Islanders game. Evgeni Malkin rejoined Pittsburgh's lineup after missing the first two playoff games (he also missed 23 regular-season games with injury). But the real star for Pittsburgh in this game was Jeff Carter, who scored two goals. "It was a bit of a roller coaster tonight," Carter said. "All hell kind of broke loose there, but we stuck with it. You give one up, you get right back on the horse and keep working." Full recap

nhlcoffeemugs.com
Custom NHL Mug

Wild notebook: Jack Eichel trade considerations, plus the latest on Zach Parise and Matt Boldy t.co/25p64DALdKPittsburgh Penguins

Vegas Golden Knights, Custom Picture NHL Mug, nhlcoffeemugs.com

The Oilers took their first lead at 16:37 of the second on Chiasson's power-play goal. But it was short-lived as Scheifele connected for his second goal of the night on a slap shot at 6:01 of the third.

It doesn’t come out of nowhere either; the 25-year-old Nylander had a point in 12 of his last 14 regular season games. His growth has been gradual since the midway point of the season, when Keefe challenged him following a two-goal overtime win.

"The most growth I had was my time in New Jersey. I compare it to a college kid graduating, then he gets his first apartment, his first job, and really grows as a person. I had a coach that challenged me to play better defensively. I feel like I did that. The way I've been able to fit in with Boston and play well on the defensive side has been because of John Hynes challenging me in New Jersey to become a two-way guy. I really do believe that's where I had my growth as a player.Vegas Golden Knights

Jets shut down McDavid again in Game 2, lead Oilers 2-0 in series Duchene the hero as Predators beat Hurricanes in Game 3 double OT Nazem Kadri suspended 8 games for hit on Justin FaulkToronto Maple Leafs
  • Strana: